A great analysis in the manual accounting operations of Company with recommendations for alteration to a Sage computer accounting system.
Published by: …
This statement is posted for examination of the AAT Learning and Assessment Area ‘Internal Control and Accounting Systems'.
SET OF CONTENTS
1 ) Terms of Reference three or more
2 . Executive summary 5
3. Methodology 5
some. Nature and Structure of Safe & Sound Domiciliary Care Agency 6
a few. Description from the current system 7
6. Weakness and findings from the current system 9
7. Recommendations twelve
8. Fraud 14
being unfaithful. Appendix 12-15
10. Notice of Genuineness 27
1 . TERMS OF REFERENCE
1 ) This survey has been able to investigate price saving benefits available by computerisation of any manual accounting system of Company.
2 . This report is prepared to cover the requirement of AAT Learning and Assessment Location ‘Internal Control and accounting systems'
3. The goals of this report are to:
• analyse current accounting system of Company;
• identify weak points of the accounting system;
• make tips for improvement from the current accounting system and convert to Sage computerised accounting system;
2 . EXECUTIVE BRIEF SUMMARY
1 . The meeting was held with the series manager to analyse the accounting system of Company.
installment payments on your It was suggested that a fresh improved accounting system should be introduced to Company.
3. It was to save time of the office staff keying in up bills and creating spreadsheets, to save cash and improve the system aiming to reduce the mistakes.
1 ) It was noticeable that there have been issues with current accounting program. Invoices had been returned because they were incorrect. They were shipped to wrong companies users. The entire process can be costly, frustrating and inefficient.
2 . Collection manager had a look at the accounting system and identified essential weakness and time management. The idea is usually to save money, improve accuracy and control.
• Osborne Publication ‘Internal Control and accounting systems'
• Sage manual
• Collins English Book 10th Model
4. CHARACTERISTICS AND FRAMEWORK OF SECURE & AUDIO DOMICILIARY PROPER CARE AGENCY
1 ) Company. can be described as private sector organisation, established by …, Authorized Provider, in …
2 . Company is a Domiciliary Care Company, which provides treatment and home services intended for the elderly within 10 a long way radius via … region. The firm is designed for anybody who would like to remain at home but requires some assistance with daily activities of life. This consists of personal attention, shopping, washing and meal preparation. The Registered Company started up the organization with six service users. Agency expanded over the years and currently...